Aim & Scope
The Asian Journal of Nanoscience and Materials is now firmly established as the leading source of primary communication for scientists investigating the structure and properties of all engineering materials.
Asian Journal of Nanoscience and Materials (AJNM) is a multi-dimensional journal which covers all aspects of scientific, engineering, and technical disciplines including pure and applied sciences, applied engineering, application of scientific inventions for nanomaterials in all purposes (production, applications, engineering and technology etc.).
The Asian Journal of Nanoscience and Materials publishes reviews and full-length papers recording original research results on, or techniques for, studying the relationship between structure, properties, and uses of materials and nanostructure.
- synthesis and application of polymers
- energy materials
- electrical materials
- composite materials
- Nanostructured materials
- Biological and biomedical materials.
- Nanoscale synthesis and assembly
- Nanoscale characterization
- Nanoscale fabrication
- Nanoelectronics and molecular electronics
- Nanotube materials
- Aplication of nanomaterials in all reactions
- New study of application of catalyst in all reactions